Career Counseling 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Hritu Raj
Hritu Raj Jan 7, 10:50PM

Quote from Satyam Kunar
Quote from Satyam Kunar Hii Swapnil Bhaiya I want to know that what should be my strategy while attempting NEET and how to cover up/revise all the topics in remaining time that is left for examination 
Someone ans my query too
hii

since you must have completed your syllabus by this time. You should focus on your short notes or the book which you have read most i.e revise and revise again and again. Also at this point you should do maximum MCQ as possible and assess your position where you stand in competition.

swetang ranjan
swetang ranjan Jan 7, 10:51PM

Quote from Swapnil Keshav
Quote from swetang ranjan
Quote from swetang ranjan Swapnil bhaiya...pls. ye bhi btaye apne kiss tarah prep. Kr ke crack kia tha neet. Aur abhi last ke 3 mnths bache hai t mjhe isme bio phy. and chem. Me kis tarah tym management krke revise krna chahiye 
Physics chemistry aur bio teeno ko equal time dens chahiye although bio ka weightage jyada h.. Cz phy n Chem need plenty of practice... Bio needs plenty of revisions... Bio me mnemonics ya koi bhi apne acc funny correlation bana k problematic cheezo ko yaad krna... Aur as I said... Limit ur study materials... 1 cheez ko 4 jagah se na padh k 1 jagah se 4 baar padhna jaruri h
That wouldbe very helpful thanku...
Aur animal n plant kingdoms me ncert padho achhe se aur previous papers ya test k questions me jo extra mile bas usko add kar lena book me hi
Ok bhaiya ....thnku so...much for clearing my doubts. Aapke sath aage bhi contact me rahunga...
Anand Raj
Anand Raj Jan 7, 10:51PM

Quote from Abhishek Anand
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Abhishek Anand Aman bhaiya sometime I unable to understand the problems of maths especially when I am giving test. Will you please tell me what I need to do
Hey Abhishek

Go through ML KHANNA. It is one of the best book of mathematics it contains solution as well. Go through it twice it's okay if you have to see the solutions.it contains several question of same type and will help you alot.

Bhaiya what's  your opinion about G. Tewani 
I haven't read that book. So no idea about that one
Cengage??? G. Tewani Writes For Cengage As Far As I Remember! You Can Try, Lots And Lots And Lots Of Questions Are There..... But Try To Squeez Every Penny Out Of It :)) 
Yes Anand bhaiya you are right it's cengage. But bhaiya I heard that the Co ordinate chapter of cengage is not that good as trigonometry. Is this right or erong
There Are Rarely Any Books In Maths That Is Good For Every Topic..... As Aman Bhaiya Said, ML Khanna Is Great But Only Try If You Have Already Command Over The Chapter.... I Myself Never Did Any One Of It, Cause As I Said They Are A Bit Costly And I Had Full Confidence That I'll Never Complete The.... https:///...nd-Raj-82?srid=3587H You Can Refer To This Answer For Books Because Mathematics Needs Discreate Books On Different Topics Rather Than One Big Fat Book!!
Aarya Singh
Aarya Singh Jan 7, 10:51PM
See there ain't any problem with stream yeah opting humanties will give less burden to a student who wants to clear law entrance along with boards 
Satyam Kunar
Satyam Kunar Jan 7, 10:51PM

Quote from Hritu Raj
Quote from Satyam Kunar
Quote from Satyam Kunar Hii Swapnil Bhaiya I want to know that what should be my strategy while attempting NEET and how to cover up/revise all the topics in remaining time that is left for examination 
Someone ans my query too
hii

since you must have completed your syllabus by this time. You should focus on your short notes or the book which you have read most i.e revise and revise again and again. Also at this point you should do maximum MCQ as possible and assess your position where you stand in competition.

I had some prblms in inorganic what should I do for that ??
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:51PM

Quote from Vishakha Jyoti
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aniket Verma
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Hey Anand Raj bhaiya. 

I m a student of 11th std. 

I m also preparing for JEE. 

Prepare Well For Chem In Particular, Cause I Don't Think There Are Good Teachers Of Chem In Muzaffarpur And Its Most Scoring And Easy As Well..... For Mains, NCERT Is By Far Sufficient Book To Refer To As Far Inorganic And Organic Are Concerned.... Physical Chemistry Is Kind Of Easy But NCERT Is Not Good Enough, But So As Any Other Book Of Physical..... For Advanced, NCERT Is Still Good For Chapters That Needs Memorising Facts Like Environment, Biomolcules Kind Of Chapters.... But For Advanced You Need To Refer To Books Like 'Narendra Awasthi' For Physical (NOT SURE IF IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET) And RC Mukherjee, For Inorganic Facts, As I Said NCERT Is Good Enough But If You Wanna Dig Deeper You Can DOWNLOAD (Don't Buy) "JD Lee", And For Organic, Again Download "J.Clayden" Which You Should Try If You Are Comfortable With NCERT First..... I Think I Should Post This First Or I'll Keep Writing And The Time Will Be Over...  
Bhaiya which book do u think is best for Physics and maths
For JEE advance:

Physics :1. HC Verma is must

2. New pattern dc pandey

3. Ie irodov

Mathematics 

ML KHANNA (it's more than sufficient)

And what about the question banks of JEE?? 
While solving question in various test you will solve most of the JEE questions and at last you can solve that papers as mock. Don't forget to register in atleast one of the test series either of fiitjee or resonance
Sheet Vasant
Sheet Vasant Jan 7, 10:51PM
For All juniors-Always Remember
Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 10:52PM
Chaitanya and arya, both of you have been an intern at Delhi High Court. how was your journey from a 12th student to that place. what hurdles you faced in your way that you would like the juniors to be prepared off. 
Megha Sahu
Megha Sahu Jan 7, 10:52PM

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar Hello everyone,  so the stage is finally set for the most awaited alumni event of recent times --The Career Counseling. Feel free to contact me regarding your queries on journalism as a career, its pros and cons. Someone who has quit mechanical engineering in the very first semester, to follow the passion of Journalism, may be good enough to guide you if you have any sort of affinity towards opting the field as career.

So bombard me with questions, may be I can be of some help to aspiring juniors.

About me: With 2 years , 5 months experience working with PTI news agency in New Delhi. Currently I am a Senior Copy Editor.

Hlo bhaiya..i m in class 12 at present...cn u pllz tell wht i hv to do aftr 12 for doing journalism?
Hi Megha, 

The very first thing that you must ask yourself before choosing journalism as a career is that whether or not the idea of describing events, things, personalities interest you or not. You should have an excellent command over language -- English and Hindi. Although even one language would work but then to excel, you must be proficient in both the languages.

Ok bhaiya...i m geeting ur words....cn u tell me..where i should go aftr completing my 12th?

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar Hello everyone,  so the stage is finally set for the most awaited alumni event of recent times --The Career Counseling. Feel free to contact me regarding your queries on journalism as a career, its pros and cons. Someone who has quit mechanical engineering in the very first semester, to follow the passion of Journalism, may be good enough to guide you if you have any sort of affinity towards opting the field as career.

About me: With 2 years , 5 months experience working with PTI news agency in New Delhi. Currently I am a Senior Copy Editor.

Hlo bhaiya..i m in class 12 at present...cn u pllz tell wht i hv to do aftr 12 for doing journalism?
Hi Megha, 

The very first thing that you must ask yourself before choosing journalism as a career is that whether or not the idea of describing events, things, personalities interest you or not. You should have an excellent command over language -- English and Hindi. Although even one language would work but then to excel, you must be proficient in both the languages.

Ok bhaiya...i m geeting ur words....cn u tell me..where i should go aftr completing my 12th?
Can you tell e which stream have the taken for your class XIIth
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Hi, Can you tell me what's your stream of study in Class XIIth?
Commerce
Hlo..
Sheet Vasant
Sheet Vasant Jan 7, 10:52PM
ईश्वर अपना सबसे कठिन युद्ध अपने सबसे बलवान योद्धा को सौंपते है।
Sadia Zarrin
Sadia Zarrin Jan 7, 10:53PM

Quote from Admin
Quote from Sadia Zarrin Can anyone tell me which college I should prefer if I want to go ahead in sports...
Hi Sadia, Would like to know which sports you are interested about... In almost all IITs NITs and few colleges if you want to pursue your engineering and also would like to connect with sports , you can join these colleges.. I completed Btech from NIT Jamshedpur... Here I had great sports opportunities... but in case if you really interested in making career in Sports.. You should do graduation in any stream but you should join some coaching camps either available in that college or the city where you are doing your graduation.... So if your career is sports you should focus which sports you are passionate about and you should explore best sports institutes in india.... 
Basketball 
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:54PM

Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aniket Verma
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Hey Anand Raj bhaiya. 

I m a student of 11th std. 

I m also preparing for JEE. 

Prepare Well For Chem In Particular, Cause I Don't Think There Are Good Teachers Of Chem In Muzaffarpur And Its Most Scoring And Easy As Well..... For Mains, NCERT Is By Far Sufficient Book To Refer To As Far Inorganic And Organic Are Concerned.... Physical Chemistry Is Kind Of Easy But NCERT Is Not Good Enough, But So As Any Other Book Of Physical..... For Advanced, NCERT Is Still Good For Chapters That Needs Memorising Facts Like Environment, Biomolcules Kind Of Chapters.... But For Advanced You Need To Refer To Books Like 'Narendra Awasthi' For Physical (NOT SURE IF IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET) And RC Mukherjee, For Inorganic Facts, As I Said NCERT Is Good Enough But If You Wanna Dig Deeper You Can DOWNLOAD (Don't Buy) "JD Lee", And For Organic, Again Download "J.Clayden" Which You Should Try If You Are Comfortable With NCERT First..... I Think I Should Post This First Or I'll Keep Writing And The Time Will Be Over...  
Bhaiya which book do u think is best for Physics and maths
For JEE advance:

Physics :1. HC Verma is must

2. New pattern dc pandey

3. Ie irodov

Mathematics 

ML KHANNA (it's more than sufficient)

Bhaiya I am having. D C pandey but I am finding any thinteresting in that book will you please recommend us some new books which are directly connected to JEE 
HC VERMA is the best one you can't substitute it with any other book. Dc pandey is just for practising alot of questions
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 10:54PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Abhishek Anand Aman bhaiya sometime I unable to understand the problems of maths especially when I am giving test. Will you please tell me what I need to do
Hey Abhishek

Go through ML KHANNA. It is one of the best book of mathematics it contains solution as well. Go through it twice it's okay if you have to see the solutions.it contains several question of same type and will help you alot.

Cengage??? G. Tewani Writes For Cengage As Far As I Remember! You Can Try, Lots And Lots And Lots Of Questions Are There..... But Try To Squeez Every Penny Out Of It :)) 
Yes Anand bhaiya you are right it's cengage. But bhaiya I heard that the Co ordinate chapter of cengage is not that good as trigonometry. Is this right or erong
There Are Rarely Any Books In Maths That Is Good For Every Topic..... As Aman Bhaiya Said, ML Khanna Is Great But Only Try If You Have Already Command Over The Chapter.... I Myself Never Did Any One Of It, Cause As I Said They Are A Bit Costly And I Had Full Confidence That I'll Never Complete The.... https:///...nd-Raj-82?srid=3587H You Can Refer To This Answer For Books Because Mathematics Needs Discreate Books On Different Topics Rather Than One Big Fat Book!!
Bhaiya I am also solving the modules given to us by our coaching. Is that be ok if I will complete this and M L khanna
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 10:55PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Bhaiya how to memorize formulas.?? 
Swapnil Keshav
Swapnil Keshav Jan 7, 10:55PM

Quote from Anjalika Shalini I want to know the ways to prepare for Neet.. Please help and guide :) 
Just give some extra question practice time to the 1all the chapters... Those questions can be from any good coaching institution's test series... And fix 1-2 hrs daily for 11th class chapters so that they are not left behind... And once a week try to solve one previous year question paper... Firstly of neet or previously called aipmt and then of various other exams like aiims and state pmts... This will not only add to knowledge level but also give u practice for time management in exams 
Chandan Kumar
Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 10:55PM

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Can you tell e which stream have the taken for your class XIIth
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Hi, Can you tell me what's your stream of study in Class XIIth?
Commerce
Sorry for the delay. Although there are people who choose another field as graduation subject and then move on to pursuing a one year or two year PG course in journalism. So, if you have interest in any other stream like commerce, law etc., you may complete your graduation in any of these fields and then take a course in journalism after it. The reason why I am suggesting you is because journalism isn't a vast course and hence it would be an advantage if you have your graduation in other subject and then PG in Journalism. 
Hritu Raj
Hritu Raj Jan 7, 10:56PM

Quote from Satyam Kunar
Quote from Hritu Raj
Quote from Satyam Kunar
Someone ans my query too
hii

I had some prblms in inorganic what should I do for that ??
Inorganic is something which we consider as ratta. A smart study would be that try to learn those atoms which dont follow the trends. And do as much question of them as they are the fixed question which will always will be asked.

So focus on elements which are not following the trend i.e exception to trends

Megha Sahu
Megha Sahu Jan 7, 10:56PM

Quote from Sadia Zarrin
Quote from Admin
Quote from Sadia Zarrin Can anyone tell me which college I should prefer if I want to go ahead in sports...
Hi Sadia, Would like to know which sports you are interested about... In almost all IITs NITs and few colleges if you want to pursue your engineering and also would like to connect with sports , you can join these colleges.. I completed Btech from NIT Jamshedpur... Here I had great sports opportunities... but in case if you really interested in making career in Sports.. You should do graduation in any stream but you should join some coaching camps either available in that college or the city where you are doing your graduation.... So if your career is sports you should focus which sports you are passionate about and you should explore best sports institutes in india.... 
Basketball 
I also wn to ask this.... We both r wid commerce stream...nd we play basketball
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:56PM
Yaa 
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Bhaiya I am also solving the modules given to us by our coaching. Is that be ok if I will complete this and M L khanna
yaa that will be fine try to complete the module on time. So that you can take he'll out of discussion session
Swapnil Keshav
Swapnil Keshav Jan 7, 10:56PM

Quote from swetang ranjan Swapnil bhaiya...pls. ye bhi btaye apne kiss tarah prep. Kr ke crack kia tha neet. Aur abhi last ke 3 mnths bache hai t mjhe isme bio phy. and chem. Me kis tarah tym management krke revise krna chahiye 
Physics chemistry aur bio teeno ko equal time dens chahiye although bio ka weightage jyada h.. Cz phy n Chem need plenty of practice... Bio needs plenty of revisions... Bio me mnemonics ya koi bhi apne acc funny correlation bana k problematic cheezo ko yaad krna... Aur as I said... Limit ur study materials... 1 cheez ko 4 jagah se na padh k 1 jagah se 4 baar padhna jaruri h
That wouldbe very helpful thanku...
Aur animal n plant kingdoms me ncert padho achhe se aur previous papers ya test k questions me jo extra mile bas usko add kar lena book me hi
Ok bhaiya ....thnku so...much for clearing my doubts. Aapke sath aage bhi contact me rahunga...
Sure.. Always there 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
This topic is sticky