Career Counseling 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megha Sahu
Megha Sahu Jan 7, 10:20PM

Quote from Chandan Kumar Hello everyone,  so the stage is finally set for the most awaited alumni event of recent times --The Career Counseling. Feel free to contact me regarding your queries on journalism as a career, its pros and cons. Someone who has quit mechanical engineering in the very first semester, to follow the passion of Journalism, may be good enough to guide you if you have any sort of affinity towards opting the field as career.

So bombard me with questions, may be I can be of some help to aspiring juniors.

About me: With 2 years , 5 months experience working with PTI news agency in New Delhi. Currently I am a Senior Copy Editor.

Hlo bhaiya..i m in class 12 at present...cn u pllz tell wht i hv to do aftr 12 for doing journalism?
Anjalika Shalini
Anjalika Shalini Jan 7, 10:20PM
Hello People!!

Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:20PM

Quote from Vishakha Jyoti
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Hey Aman bhaiya i wanna ask... How i can manage time for study? 
Hey jyoti 

First of all you need to find out which subject you are good at and which one require more labour.

There are times in day during which you don't want to study so use that time by reading those subjects in which you get interest.at times when you are good mood go for those which you think are hard ones.

Already told uh bhaiya my maths is not so good. 

Want to know more about tym managing 

Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Hey Aman bhaiya i wanna ask... How i can manage time for study? 
Hey jyoti 

First of all you need to find out which subject you are good at and which one require more labour.

There are times in day during which you don't want to study so use that time by reading those subjects in which you get interest.at times when you are good mood go for those which you think are hard ones.

Jyoti what I did was the same ask your family not to engage in any other activity that's the most important. family members will also have to cooperate. Yaar 4-5 baar mana kar do yaar ki nhi karenge....2 saal ki to baat hai. Wo khud hi tumko nhii bolenge kuch..but haa ye tabhi jab tum poora time utilise kar rahi ho. .. Maine apne parents ko bol diya thha and they didn't engage me any kind of activities. So that is also important....aur agar tum din mei 10-11 hours padh leti ho then that is more than sufficient. 

CA Rahul Choudhary
CA Rahul Choudhary Jan 7, 10:20PM

Quote from Nikki Hisaria
Quote from CA Rahul Choudhary
Quote from Nikki Hisaria Hlo Bhaiya. Currently m completing my interior designing......now m preparing for my CA exams....but I want to ask  how to mange the tym for study.
Hi Nikki r u preparing for cpt or ipcc
IPCC Bhaiya..

Quote from Nikki Hisaria
Quote from CA Rahul Choudhary
Quote from Nikki Hisaria Hlo Bhaiya. Currently m completing my interior designing......now m preparing for my CA exams....but I want to ask  how to mange the tym for study.
Hi Nikki r u preparing for cpt or ipcc
IPCC Bhaiya..In  ca u should always try to prefer the morning classes also try that at any cost u should not bunk the classes and what u study in classes always go for revision at any cost what u have studies at morning and this phenomenon should going on regularly.
Nikki Hisaria
Nikki Hisaria Jan 7, 10:20PM

Quote from Amresh Kumar Singh Dear Nikki, every time you opt for an professional education you need to approch the things with smart activities. We have done many sessions on time management but trust me it was extremely tough to find the actual sollution for it. You need to mentor yourself for this. Take a pen, write the priority of your life and decide what type of activities will take you to your connotation. Self help always work,

Yes Bhaiya.  But now a days I unable to mange the tym for study all subjects.
Anjalika Shalini
Anjalika Shalini Jan 7, 10:21PM
I want to know the ways to prepare for Neet.. Please help and guide :) 
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 10:22PM
Aman bhaiya sometime I unable to understand the problems of maths especially when I am giving test. Will you please tell me what I need to do
Dr Ayush Kejriwal
Dr Ayush Kejriwal Jan 7, 10:22PM

Quote from Anjalika Shalini I want to know the ways to prepare for Neet.. Please help and guide :) 
You are in which standard??
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 10:23PM

Quote from Anand Raj Hey Everyone! I'm Anand Raj. I Was In Sunshine Till 10th (2015) And Now I Am Currently Studying ECE At IIT Kharagpur. Hope I'll Be Helpful To You in Any Ways Possible. Don't Have Much Of A Experience Though Like Other Guests But, I'll Try My Best! :)
I would like to ask bhaiya ia that how you used to manage to learn the chemistry reactions? 
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 10:24PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Abhishek Anand Hi Anand bhaiya , please tell me how to manage time while studying
As Far My Experience Suggests, Following A Rigid Routine Might Be Very Tempting, But That never Works.... Instead Try To Make Smaller Weekly Table Of What You Need To And CAN Complete In A Given Time Of A Week..... Timetable Sould Not Be Like Too Doable Or Unachievable, I Mean Try To Challange Yourself Every Next Week But At The Same Time Don't Do Too Much... Make It Flexible Like Fix Two Subjects Per Day And Rotate The Subjects Along The Week Like Maths, Phy And Phy, Chem And Then Chem, Maths And So On..... Time Will Be Managed, You See, There Is Nothing Else To Do!!! Just 2 Hours Of Self Study Daily Apart From 6 Hours Of School(!?) And 6-8 Hours Sleep And How Much Do You Spend On Coaching? 3-4Hrs? That Will Be Comfortable!!

P.S. Do You Go To School Daily? 

No no now I'm not going to school. I opt non attending
Anjalika Shalini
Anjalika Shalini Jan 7, 10:24PM

Quote from Dr Ayush Kejriwal
Quote from Anjalika Shalini I want to know the ways to prepare for Neet.. Please help and guide :) 
You are in which standard??
11th.. Now will move to 12th
Chandan Kumar
Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 10:24PM

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar Hello everyone,  so the stage is finally set for the most awaited alumni event of recent times --The Career Counseling. Feel free to contact me regarding your queries on journalism as a career, its pros and cons. Someone who has quit mechanical engineering in the very first semester, to follow the passion of Journalism, may be good enough to guide you if you have any sort of affinity towards opting the field as career.

So bombard me with questions, may be I can be of some help to aspiring juniors.

About me: With 2 years , 5 months experience working with PTI news agency in New Delhi. Currently I am a Senior Copy Editor.

Hlo bhaiya..i m in class 12 at present...cn u pllz tell wht i hv to do aftr 12 for doing journalism?
Hi Megha, 

The very first thing that you must ask yourself before choosing journalism as a career is that whether or not the idea of describing events, things, personalities interest you or not. You should have an excellent command over language -- English and Hindi. Although even one language would work but then to excel, you must be proficient in both the languages.

Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 10:26PM

Quote from Aman Shree

Quote from Aman Shree
Hey jyoti 

Quote from Aman Shree
Hey jyoti 

Jyoti what I did was the same ask your family not to engage in any other activity that's the most important. family members will also have to cooperate. Yaar 4-5 baar mana kar do yaar ki nhi karenge....2 saal ki to baat hai. Wo khud hi tumko nhii bolenge kuch..but haa ye tabhi jab tum poora time utilise kar rahi ho. .. Maine apne parents ko bol diya thha and they didn't engage me any kind of activities. So that is also important....aur agar tum din mei 10-11 hours padh leti ho then that is more than sufficient. 

Ha wo to hai bhaiya still kisi na kisi wrk me mujhe involve hona prta thats y i decided to live in hostel 

swetang ranjan
swetang ranjan Jan 7, 10:26PM
Hello dr.ayush bhaiya...i also need some help regarding neet 2018 as i m a dropout and last year i scored 410 in neet and this year want to gain 550+ for a good medical collg. Although the tym is now very less bt pls. Elaborate some strategy for final revesion and time management in phy. Chem. And bio.
Satyam Kunar
Satyam Kunar Jan 7, 10:26PM
Hii Swapnil Bhaiya I want to know that what should be my strategy while attempting NEET and how to cover up/revise all the topics in remaining time that is left for examination 
Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 10:27PM
dr swapnil, dr ayush, dr ayush, Anjalika Shalini is a 11th standard bio student and wants to know how to prepare for NEET. from april, she will be in 12th.
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 10:27PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Abhishek Anand Hi Anand bhaiya , please tell me how to manage time while studying
As Far My Experience Suggests, Following A Rigid Routine Might Be Very Tempting, But That never Works.... Instead Try To Make Smaller Weekly Table Of What You Need To And CAN Complete In A Given Time Of A Week..... Timetable Sould Not Be Like Too Doable Or Unachievable, I Mean Try To Challange Yourself Every Next Week But At The Same Time Don't Do Too Much... Make It Flexible Like Fix Two Subjects Per Day And Rotate The Subjects Along The Week Like Maths, Phy And Phy, Chem And Then Chem, Maths And So On..... Time Will Be Managed, You See, There Is Nothing Else To Do!!! Just 2 Hours Of Self Study Daily Apart From 6 Hours Of School(!?) And 6-8 Hours Sleep And How Much Do You Spend On Coaching? 3-4Hrs? That Will Be Comfortable!!

P.S. Do You Go To School Daily? 

And also one more thing bhaiya how to remember the formulas of chemistry please help me in this thing. During test I always forgot the formulas
Sheet Vasant
Sheet Vasant Jan 7, 10:27PM
#Aniket Frankly speaking I was always Medium student since beginning but I was hardworking even after plus 2 passing out in 2008 my parents and my family don't have money for my engineering admissions and all but me and my sister both went to JAMSHEDPUR after my plus 2 in 2008 and one complete year I studied there for 18 to 20 hrs each day and in beginning lots of confusion and tension but me and my sister were solving Solved examples and all and one question we were solving for 5 times and always try to Understand the things ...and one more secret is even no body knows ki I filled the form of NAVY ...and prepared for that...and after exams when I got selected officiall letter came from
ministry of Shipping ,Govt of India to my Home then my parents knows and full credit goes to my family for that ...and today my Younger sister she is also engineer in LnT company and working in FRANCE since last 11 months ...and I got job at age of 18.5 yrs and today itself travelled almoast whole world...self believe and Believe on God is most important....again I m telling u anybody can crack exam and I did in 1st attempt then why not u or anyone else ...!!
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:27PM

Quote from Abhishek Anand Aman bhaiya sometime I unable to understand the problems of maths especially when I am giving test. Will you please tell me what I need to do
Hey Abhishek

Go through ML KHANNA. It is one of the best book of mathematics it contains solution as well. Go through it twice it's okay if you have to see the solutions.it contains several question of same type and will help you alot.

Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 10:27PM
Lots of people want to know about how to prepare for NEET. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
This topic is sticky