Career Counseling 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:09PM

Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Hey Aman bhaiya i wanna ask... How i can manage time for study? 
Hey jyoti 

First of all you need to find out which subject you are good at and which one require more labour.

There are times in day during which you don't want to study so use that time by reading those subjects in which you get interest.at times when you are good mood go for those which you think are hard ones.

Hritu Raj
Hritu Raj Jan 7, 10:09PM
hii everyone myself Dr Hrituraj. I will try my best to help you people regarding choosing your career as medical professional
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 10:10PM
Anand raj bhaiya could you suggest me how can i prepare for JEE xams and board too? 

Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 10:10PM

Quote from Anand Raj Hey Everyone! I'm Anand Raj. I Was In Sunshine Till 10th (2015) And Now I Am Currently Studying ECE At IIT Kharagpur. Hope I'll Be Helpful To You in Any Ways Possible. Don't Have Much Of A Experience Though Like Other Guests But, I'll Try My Best! :)
Bhaiya how to develop confidence to give JEE
Admin
Admin Jan 7, 10:10PM
Time management is very generic questions.. .All guests are requested to please share your mantra related to time management... 
Dr Ayush Kejriwal
Dr Ayush Kejriwal Jan 7, 10:10PM

Quote from Hritu Raj hii everyone myself Dr Hrituraj. I will try my best to help you people regarding choosing your career as medical professional
Sir sap abhi pg Kar rahe ho?10th batch?
Nikki Hisaria
Nikki Hisaria Jan 7, 10:11PM
Hlo Bhaiya. Currently m completing my interior designing......now m preparing for my CA exams....but I want to ask  how to mange the tym for study.
CA Rahul Choudhary
CA Rahul Choudhary Jan 7, 10:13PM

Quote from Nikki Hisaria Hlo Bhaiya. Currently m completing my interior designing......now m preparing for my CA exams....but I want to ask  how to mange the tym for study.
Hi Nikki r u preparing for cpt or ipcc
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 10:14PM

Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Hey Aman bhaiya i wanna ask... How i can manage time for study? 
Hey jyoti 

First of all you need to find out which subject you are good at and which one require more labour.

There are times in day during which you don't want to study so use that time by reading those subjects in which you get interest.at times when you are good mood go for those which you think are hard ones.

Already told uh bhaiya my maths is not so good. 

Want to know more about tym managing 

Hritu Raj
Hritu Raj Jan 7, 10:14PM

Quote from Dr Ayush Kejriwal
Quote from Hritu Raj hii everyone myself Dr Hrituraj. I will try my best to help you people regarding choosing your career as medical professional

Hii I am PG1 MD ANAESTHESIOLOGY< CRITICAL CARE & PAIN MEDICINE FROM UCMS AND GTB HOSPITAL DELHI.
I AM FROM 2005 10th batch pass out

Dr Ayush Kejriwal
Dr Ayush Kejriwal Jan 7, 10:15PM

Quote from Hritu Raj
Quote from Dr Ayush Kejriwal

Hii I am PG1 MD ANAESTHESIOLOGY< CRITICAL CARE & PAIN MEDICINE FROM UCMS AND GTB HOSPITAL DELHI.
I AM FROM 2005 10th batch pass out

Ok...
Nikki Hisaria
Nikki Hisaria Jan 7, 10:15PM

Quote from CA Rahul Choudhary
Quote from Nikki Hisaria Hlo Bhaiya. Currently m completing my interior designing......now m preparing for my CA exams....but I want to ask  how to mange the tym for study.
Hi Nikki r u preparing for cpt or ipcc
IPCC Bhaiya..
Sadia Zarrin
Sadia Zarrin Jan 7, 10:15PM
Hi every one
Sheet Vasant
Sheet Vasant Jan 7, 10:16PM
#Aniket ...yes sure why not anybody can crack exam of IMU and can enter in NAVY but for that u have study hard becaz for officer gradenow Govt is taking only 1000 Students from ALL OVER AI DIA andfir that u have to just focus on your 12 th Class PCM and English and exams r consisted in month of Dec and June every year
swetang ranjan
swetang ranjan Jan 7, 10:17PM
Hey swapnil bhaiya...thanku fr being here for us.... Currently i m preparing for neet 2018(dropout) last year my neet score was 410 Nd this tym i ned to score 550+ and get a good medical collg pls. Suggest me some good preparing strategy although not much tym is left for exam bt still ur's dorection would be very helpful for me...and help me to score good.

Amresh Kumar Singh
Amresh Kumar Singh Jan 7, 10:17PM
Dear Nikki, every time you opt for an professional education you need to approch the things with smart activities. We have done many sessions on time management but trust me it was extremely tough to find the actual sollution for it. You need to mentor yourself for this. Take a pen, write the priority of your life and decide what type of activities will take you to your connotation. Self help always work,

Pratyush Kumar
Pratyush Kumar Jan 7, 10:19PM

Quote from Admin Time management is very generic questions.. .All guests are requested to please share your mantra related to time management... 
Dividing your time and knowing your preferences will help you the most. Once you know these two key factors you will be able to focus on your preferences with the time that you already decided.
swetang ranjan
swetang ranjan Jan 7, 10:19PM
Swapnil bhaiya...pls. ye bhi btaye apne kiss tarah prep. Kr ke crack kia tha neet. Aur abhi last ke 3 mnths bache hai t mjhe isme bio phy. and chem. Me kis tarah tym management krke revise krna chahiye 
Anand Raj
Anand Raj Jan 7, 10:19PM

Quote from Abhishek Anand Hi Anand bhaiya , please tell me how to manage time while studying
As Far My Experience Suggests, Following A Rigid Routine Might Be Very Tempting, But That never Works.... Instead Try To Make Smaller Weekly Table Of What You Need To And CAN Complete In A Given Time Of A Week..... Timetable Sould Not Be Like Too Doable Or Unachievable, I Mean Try To Challange Yourself Every Next Week But At The Same Time Don't Do Too Much... Make It Flexible Like Fix Two Subjects Per Day And Rotate The Subjects Along The Week Like Maths, Phy And Phy, Chem And Then Chem, Maths And So On..... Time Will Be Managed, You See, There Is Nothing Else To Do!!! Just 2 Hours Of Self Study Daily Apart From 6 Hours Of School(!?) And 6-8 Hours Sleep And How Much Do You Spend On Coaching? 3-4Hrs? That Will Be Comfortable!!

P.S. Do You Go To School Daily? 

Chandan Kumar
Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 10:19PM
Remember the most important lesson that you take home from "3 Idiots" movie -- Do what you are passionate about, and you will succeed even with minimum labour. The point being when you are enthusiastic about a particular subject, you tend to spend more time with it. Eventually this makes things easier for you to take quantum leap in your career. 

Gone are the days when students getting best grades in Xth standard would opt for science while the mediocres choose commerce and arts as stream of study. The unconventional choices have erupted and grown manifolds now. It's just what satisfies us.

Journalism is one of the most sought after career choices these days. But then choose it only if you are passionate about writing. Otherwise, this may turnout as the worst decision ever made.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
This topic is sticky