Career Counseling 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Sheet Vasant
Sheet Vasant Jan 7, 09:31PM
Hi Everyone it's me Sheet Vasant ...it's a great pleasure to connect with I all. And special thanks to those who made this effort . And specially Ashoutosh.
Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 09:34PM
hi sheet bhaiya 
Gaurav Ghosh
Gaurav Ghosh Jan 7, 09:36PM
This is the platform only where the participants will ask questions and ity will be answered in this way only?

@admin

Nikki Hisaria
Nikki Hisaria Jan 7, 09:40PM
Hello everyone
Gaurav Ghosh
Gaurav Ghosh Jan 7, 09:46PM
Hello everyone, I am Gaurav Ghosh; 10th pass out student of 2005 Batch. currently a Chef by profession. Did my College from one of a Private Hotel management Colleges in kolkata.

Work Experience- ITC Hotels- 1.5 Yrs, Club Mahindra- 1 Year, Hyatt Hotels- 5 years.

Currently heading New product development as if, Product Innovations F&B in a quick service chain of cafe's CHAAYOS!!

Thanks everyone for making me a part of this good initiative by the organiser's of alumni association of the school!

will be happy to answer any query! or even I can be reached at 8130963986! if anyone has any specific queries which he/she wants to know.

Thanks! Cheers!!

Happy New Year!

The Forum post is edited by Gaurav Ghosh Jan 7, 09:48PM
Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 09:46PM
yes gaurav

hi nikki

Hansa Bharti
Hansa Bharti Jan 7, 09:51PM

Quote from Ashutosh Kumar good to see you hansa
Thnku bhaiya always there for our family ..
Admin
Admin Jan 7, 09:54PM
Ankur Pratik
Ankur Pratik Jan 7, 09:55PM
Hello, Everyone take advantage of this opportunity as much as you can. 

Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 09:57PM
Thankyou ankur for Joining the event. Ankur is a senior software engineer in Snapdeal. and has done 10th in 2005
Admin
Admin Jan 7, 09:58PM
All the guests are requested to introduce themselves..So that before participate pose question , they can familiarize  with all professionals.... lets start quickly... 
Chandan Kumar
Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 09:59PM
Hello everyone,  so the stage is finally set for the most awaited alumni event of recent times --The Career Counseling. Feel free to contact me regarding your queries on journalism as a career, its pros and cons. Someone who has quit mechanical engineering in the very first semester, to follow the passion of Journalism, may be good enough to guide you if you have any sort of affinity towards opting the field as career.

So bombard me with questions, may be I can be of some help to aspiring juniors.

About me: With 2 years , 5 months experience working with PTI news agency in New Delhi. Currently I am a Senior Copy Editor.

The Forum post is edited by Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 10:02PM
Pratyush Kumar
Pratyush Kumar Jan 7, 10:00PM
Hello Everyone :)
Piyush Raj
Piyush Raj Jan 7, 10:00PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiii :)
CA Rahul Choudhary
CA Rahul Choudhary Jan 7, 10:00PM
Hello everyone
swetang ranjan
swetang ranjan Jan 7, 10:01PM
Waiting for swapnil bhaiya
Ila Verma
Ila Verma Jan 7, 10:01PM
Hello all i m tv actor i m in industry frm last 3 yr 
Admin
Admin Jan 7, 10:01PM
Guests..Please introduce yourself...
Gaurav Ghosh
Gaurav Ghosh Jan 7, 10:02PM
Hello everyone, I am Gaurav Ghosh; 10th pass out student of 2005 Batch. currently a Chef by profession. Did my College from one of a Private Hotel management Colleges in kolkata.

Work Experience- ITC Hotels- 1.5 Yrs, Club Mahindra- 1 Year, Hyatt Hotels- 5 years.

Currently heading New product development as if, Product Innovations F&B in a quick service chain of cafe's CHAAYOS!!

Thanks everyone for making me a part of this good initiative by the organiser's of alumni association of the school!

will be happy to answer any query for Hotel Management/ Hospitality Industry!  I can be reached at 8130963986! if anyone has any specific queries which he/she wants to know.

Thanks! Cheers!!

Happy New Year!

Dr Ayush Kejriwal
Dr Ayush Kejriwal Jan 7, 10:02PM
Hii all

You can ask anything regarding medical field

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
This topic is sticky