Career Counseling 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Ila Verma
Ila Verma Jan 7, 11:12PM
Yes acting is nt ea
Quote from Ashutosh Kumar
Quote from Ashutosh Kumar hi ila, is it necessary to do any professional course in acting to be a successful actor. 

if so, what course can a person do and from where

hi ila. here's question for 
Yes it is important becz jab tak u dnt kn abt acting how cn u act . Acting mein bhahut typ k buk hoti h wthout reading that how u cum to kn abt different typ of shades of acting terms as nab -ras 
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 11:12PM

Quote from Anand Raj HC Verma Is Great.... No Chapter Was Ever Done Without HC Verma Discussion (Even The Objectives) In My Batch...... First Solve HCV Then Try Any Other Book If You Want....
Ok bhaiya
Ila Verma
Ila Verma Jan 7, 11:12PM
Yes acting is nt ea
Quote from Ashutosh Kumar hi ila, is it necessary to do any professional course in acting to be a successful actor. 

Yes it is important becz jab tak u dnt kn abt acting how cn u act . Acting mein bhahut typ k buk hoti h wthout reading that how u cum to kn abt different typ of shades of acting terms as nab -ras 
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 11:14PM
Aman Bhaiya ana Anand Bhaiya i would like to thank you... For your JEE mantra and suggestion. These suggestions means alot to me... Thank you so much :)
Swapnil Keshav
Swapnil Keshav Jan 7, 11:14PM

Quote from Satyam Kunar
Quote from Satyam Kunar Hii Swapnil Bhaiya I want to know that what should be my strategy while attempting NEET and how to cover up/revise all the topics in remaining time that is left for examination 
Someone ans my query too
Sorry bro.. Missed out because was typing lengthy answer... But u have been replied in most helpful way by Dr hritu (my bestie).. I u have any problems further feel free to msg me on fb.. Best wishes 
Chandan Kumar
Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 11:14PM
I am facing some technical snags. In any case this was a good attempt for breaking the ice. Anyone with an interest in Journalism can contact me anytime over my WhatsApp number 8467041247. I would be pleased to help him/her. I feel sorry for not having supplied sufficient information over here partly due to lack of time and partly owing to technical limitations. 

Goodnight and all the best everyone. :-)

Admin
Admin Jan 7, 11:15PM

Quote from Ila Verma Yes acting is nt ea

What  would you advise to those.. Who would like to make career in Acting.. But there is not much supports and encouragement from family members... I know this is quite difficult to address this question.. But what would be your opinion on this..
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 11:15PM
Ok so thanks a lot Anand bhaiya and Aman bhaiya for Clearing my queries about JEE. Thank you Soo much
Sidddharth Kumar
Sidddharth Kumar Jan 7, 11:16PM
Ek session parents ke naam
to aware them about alternate career opportunities (on lighter note) and success associated with it
Quote from Admin
Quote from Ila Verma Yes acting is nt ea

What  would you advise to those.. Who would like to make career in Acting.. But there is not much supports and encouragement from family members... I know this is quite difficult to address this question.. But what would be your opinion on this..

Hritu Raj
Hritu Raj Jan 7, 11:16PM

Quote from Swapnil Keshav
Quote from Satyam Kunar
Quote from Satyam Kunar Hii Swapnil Bhaiya I want to know that what should be my strategy while attempting NEET and how to cover up/revise all the topics in remaining time that is left for examination 
Someone ans my query too
Sorry bro.. Missed out because was typing lengthy answer... But u have been replied in most helpful way by Dr hritu (my bestie).. I u have any problems further feel free to msg me on fb.. Best wishes 
thank you doc sahab(you too my bestie always and forever)
Hritu Raj
Hritu Raj Jan 7, 11:16PM

Quote from Swapnil Keshav
Quote from Satyam Kunar
Someone ans my query too
thank you doc sahab(you too my bestie always and forever)
Anand Raj
Anand Raj Jan 7, 11:17PM

Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Aman Bhaiya ana Anand Bhaiya i would like to thank you... For your JEE mantra and suggestion. These suggestions means alot to me... Thank you so much :)
Dhanyobad
Anand Raj
Anand Raj Jan 7, 11:18PM

Quote from Abhishek Anand Ok so thanks a lot Anand bhaiya and Aman bhaiya for Clearing my queries about JEE. Thank you Soo much
Kabhi Bhi
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 11:20PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Vishakha Jyoti Aman Bhaiya ana Anand Bhaiya i would like to thank you... For your JEE mantra and suggestion. These suggestions means alot to me... Thank you so much :)
Dhanyobad
It's okay dear 

You can always contact me on 8394884521 

Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 11:22PM

Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Anand Raj
Dhanyobad
It's okay dear 

You can always contact me on 8394884521 

Ok bhaiya;:)
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 11:22PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Dhanyobad
:)
Megha Pathak
Megha Pathak Jan 7, 11:22PM

Quote from Ashutosh Kumar megha, how did you became the brand manager of Dainik Jagran. how did you reach there after 12th.what prepration or course you did? and where you applied,? 
HI ashu bhaiya.. 

I have started working with jagran as a volunteer bcz I was in class 12th.

I got this opportunity when I was running a dance class and organized an event at my dance place. That time Jagran has just started their brand working in Bihar. They seen my event on local news channel and they approached me to join their team. 

Thats how I got the chance. 

Since then I learnt the work culture over there nd achieved the current post. 

Hritu Raj
Hritu Raj Jan 7, 11:26PM
Good night

I guess it was a very short time for discussion but we are always there for you people as an elder brother and as friend in your need.

All the best for your future.

tc

Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 11:28PM
wow thats very nice megha. you got selected by them as they recognized you. but how can others get that position that you hold. your juniirs would also like to be at your place
Quote from Megha Pathak
Quote from Ashutosh Kumar megha, how did you became the brand manager of Dainik Jagran. how did you reach there after 12th.what prepration or course you did? and where you applied,? 
HI ashu bhaiya.. 

I have started working with jagran as a volunteer bcz I was in class 12th.

I got this opportunity when I was running a dance class and organized an event at my dance place. That time Jagran has just started their brand working in Bihar. They seen my event on local news channel and they approached me to join their team. 

Thats how I got the chance. 

Since then I learnt the work culture over there nd achieved the current post. 

Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 11:31PM
sheet bhaiya, how is life at ships. did you prepare for that life at the early stage. clearing exams is one thing but adapting to work environment is also necessary. it must be challenging to live without family and friends in isolation 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
This topic is sticky