Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 10:56PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Abhishek Anand
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Abhishek Anand Aman bhaiya sometime I unable to understand the problems of maths especially when I am giving test. Will you please tell me what I need to do
Hey Abhishek

Go through ML KHANNA. It is one of the best book of mathematics it contains solution as well. Go through it twice it's okay if you have to see the solutions.it contains several question of same type and will help you alot.

Bhaiya what's  your opinion about G. Tewani 
I haven't read that book. So no idea about that one
Cengage??? G. Tewani Writes For Cengage As Far As I Remember! You Can Try, Lots And Lots And Lots Of Questions Are There..... But Try To Squeez Every Penny Out Of It :)) 
Yes Anand bhaiya you are right it's cengage. But bhaiya I heard that the Co ordinate chapter of cengage is not that good as trigonometry. Is this right or erong
There Are Rarely Any Books In Maths That Is Good For Every Topic..... As Aman Bhaiya Said, ML Khanna Is Great But Only Try If You Have Already Command Over The Chapter.... I Myself Never Did Any One Of It, Cause As I Said They Are A Bit Costly And I Had Full Confidence That I'll Never Complete The.... https:///...nd-Raj-82?srid=3587H You Can Refer To This Answer For Books Because Mathematics Needs Discreate Books On Different Topics Rather Than One Big Fat Book!!
And most importantly how to memorize chemical reactions in chemistry 
Anand Raj
Anand Raj Jan 7, 10:57PM
Sorry, But I Have A Different Opinion On Solving Irodov... I Think That Book Is Absolutely Not Necessary Unless You Want To Qualify Olympiads.... Well, Since It Was Written By A Russian, You Don't Expect Him To Write It For JEE Preparation, Not Every Question Is In The Syllabus, And Wasting Time On Such Problems Can Be Disastrous Unless Your Teacher Tells You The Specific Questions To Solve...... Still You Can Try Mechanics , WPE And RBD But Thats It.... They Are A Bit Mathematical Questions And Not Much Of Physics Related But Differentiation And Integration Related... IRODOV IS NEITHER NECESSARY NOR SUFFICIENT!!
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 10:57PM

Quote from Aman Shree Yaa 
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Abhishek Anand Aman bhaiya sometime I unable to understand the problems of maths especially when I am giving test. Will you please tell me what I need to do
Hey Abhishek

Go through ML KHANNA. It is one of the best book of mathematics it contains solution as well. Go through it twice it's okay if you have to see the solutions.it contains several question of same type and will help you alot.

Cengage??? G. Tewani Writes For Cengage As Far As I Remember! You Can Try, Lots And Lots And Lots Of Questions Are There..... But Try To Squeez Every Penny Out Of It :)) 
Yes Anand bhaiya you are right it's cengage. But bhaiya I heard that the Co ordinate chapter of cengage is not that good as trigonometry. Is this right or erong
There Are Rarely Any Books In Maths That Is Good For Every Topic..... As Aman Bhaiya Said, ML Khanna Is Great But Only Try If You Have Already Command Over The Chapter.... I Myself Never Did Any One Of It, Cause As I Said They Are A Bit Costly And I Had Full Confidence That I'll Never Complete The.... https:///...nd-Raj-82?srid=3587H You Can Refer To This Answer For Books Because Mathematics Needs Discreate Books On Different Topics Rather Than One Big Fat Book!!
Bhaiya I am also solving the modules given to us by our coaching. Is that be ok if I will complete this and M L khanna
yaa that will be fine try to complete the module on time. So that you can take he'll out of discussion session
Any tips to memorize the formulas of chemistry
Swapnil Keshav
Swapnil Keshav Jan 7, 10:57PM
Sorry guys.. Got to go now... But for any queries feel free to msg me on fb
Aarya Singh
Aarya Singh Jan 7, 10:58PM
Ya hi Ashu bhaiya See when I was in 12th I had no idea anyways which of law as a career and now when I look back to class 12 the and my current position , It feels Great , Interning at Delhi high court was hell lot of exposure, see I am not from National law University yet I interned in SC and HC,So in law all according to me is all about how you build up Your CV.
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:58PM

Quote from Vishakha Jyoti
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Bhaiya how to memorize formulas.?? 
Put it on a paper and stick it on the wall in front of you. 
Megha Sahu
Megha Sahu Jan 7, 10:58PM

Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar Hello everyone,  so the stage is finally set for the most awaited alumni event of recent times --The Career Counseling. Feel free to contact me regarding your queries on journalism as a career, its pros and cons. Someone who has quit mechanical engineering in the very first semester, to follow the passion of Journalism, may be good enough to guide you if you have any sort of affinity towards opting the field as career.

So bombard me with questions, may be I can be of some help to aspiring juniors.

About me: With 2 years , 5 months experience working with PTI news agency in New Delhi. Currently I am a Senior Copy Editor.

Hlo bhaiya..i m in class 12 at present...cn u pllz tell wht i hv to do aftr 12 for doing journalism?
Hi Megha, 

The very first thing that you must ask yourself before choosing journalism as a career is that whether or not the idea of describing events, things, personalities interest you or not. You should have an excellent command over language -- English and Hindi. Although even one language would work but then to excel, you must be proficient in both the languages.

Ok bhaiya...i m geeting ur words....cn u tell me..where i should go aftr completing my 12th?

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar Hello everyone,  so the stage is finally set for the most awaited alumni event of recent times --The Career Counseling. Feel free to contact me regarding your queries on journalism as a career, its pros and cons. Someone who has quit mechanical engineering in the very first semester, to follow the passion of Journalism, may be good enough to guide you if you have any sort of affinity towards opting the field as career.

About me: With 2 years , 5 months experience working with PTI news agency in New Delhi. Currently I am a Senior Copy Editor.

Hlo bhaiya..i m in class 12 at present...cn u pllz tell wht i hv to do aftr 12 for doing journalism?
Hi Megha, 

The very first thing that you must ask yourself before choosing journalism as a career is that whether or not the idea of describing events, things, personalities interest you or not. You should have an excellent command over language -- English and Hindi. Although even one language would work but then to excel, you must be proficient in both the languages.

Ok bhaiya...i m geeting ur words....cn u tell me..where i should go aftr completing my 12th?
Can you tell e which stream have the taken for your class XIIth
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Hi, Can you tell me what's your stream of study in Class XIIth?
Commerce
Sorry for the delay. Although there are people who choose another field as graduation subject and then move on to pursuing a one year or two year PG course in journalism. So, if you have interest in any other stream like commerce, law etc., you may complete your graduation in any of these fields and then take a course in journalism after it. The reason why I am suggesting you is because journalism isn't a vast course and hence it would be an advantage if you have your graduation in other subject and then PG in Journalism. 
Ohk i got it....cn u suggest any college?

Acutaly my frnd frm Sunshine wn to do journalism..but she ws unable to come onl9..so she told me to ask these things.  ..plz prefer a good college

Anand Raj
Anand Raj Jan 7, 10:58PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

For Inorganic Reaction, To Memorise Them There Is A Very Special Trick!!
Chandan Kumar
Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 10:59PM

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Commerce
Hlo..

Anand Raj
Anand Raj Jan 7, 10:59PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Write The Reaction 10-20 Times Without Any Mercy!!!! Ghot Jao Sare Sare Reactions, Koi Upaye Nhi Hai!!
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 10:59PM

Quote from Aman Shree Yaa 
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Bhaiya I am also solving the modules given to us by our coaching. Is that be ok if I will complete this and M L khanna
yaa that will be fine try to complete the module on time. So that you can take he'll out of discussion session
Any tips to memorize the formulas of chemistry
Physical Chemistry :you don't need to memorise formula. By practising alot of question you will get it by heart
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 11:00PM

Quote from Anand Raj Sorry, But I Have A Different Opinion On Solving Irodov... I Think That Book Is Absolutely Not Necessary Unless You Want To Qualify Olympiads.... Well, Since It Was Written By A Russian, You Don't Expect Him To Write It For JEE Preparation, Not Every Question Is In The Syllabus, And Wasting Time On Such Problems Can Be Disastrous Unless Your Teacher Tells You The Specific Questions To Solve...... Still You Can Try Mechanics , WPE And RBD But Thats It.... They Are A Bit Mathematical Questions And Not Much Of Physics Related But Differentiation And Integration Related... IRODOV IS NEITHER NECESSARY NOR SUFFICIENT!!
Ok ok thank you so much bhaiya for your opinion. But bhaiya HC Verma is good na ??
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 11:00PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

What is it Bhaiya? 
Aman Shree
Aman Shree Jan 7, 11:00PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Write The Reaction 10-20 Times Without Any Mercy!!!! Ghot Jao Sare Sare Reactions, Koi Upaye Nhi Hai!!
Especially the named reactions and those given in NCERT
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 11:01PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

What is it Bhaiya? 
Then tell us Bhaiya
Vishakha Jyoti
Vishakha Jyoti Jan 7, 11:02PM

Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Ye uh are right...
Abhishek Anand
Abhishek Anand Jan 7, 11:02PM

Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Anand Raj
Quote from Aman Shree
Quote from Aman Shree
Hey Abhishek

Especially the named reactions and those given in NCERT
Mtlb din ma baith kr ratna padaga
Dr Ayush Kejriwal
Dr Ayush Kejriwal Jan 7, 11:02PM
GN tc contact me on FB for any help regarding NEET-UG 
Chandan Kumar
Chandan Kumar Jan 7, 11:03PM

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Quote from Megha Sahu
Quote from Chandan Kumar
Quote from Megha Sahu

Hi Megha, 

Commerce
Sorry for the delay. Although there are people who choose another field as graduation subject and then move on to pursuing a one year or two year PG course in journalism. So, if you have interest in any other stream like commerce, law etc., you may complete your graduation in any of these fields and then take a course in journalism after it. The reason why I am suggesting you is because journalism isn't a vast course and hence it would be an advantage if you have your graduation in other subject and then PG in Journalism. 
Ohk i got it....cn u suggest any college?

Acutaly my frnd frm Sunshine wn to do journalism..but she ws unable to come onl9..so she told me to ask these things.  ..plz prefer a good colleI understnun

Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar Jan 7, 11:03PM

Quote from Ashutosh Kumar hi ila, is it necessary to do any professional course in acting to be a successful actor. 

if so, what course can a person do and from where

hi ila. here's question for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
This topic is sticky